Fragrances: White Pine Needle + Cedarwood + Wild Lavender
This Rocky Mountain National Park candle is a one-of-a-kind blend of conifers natural to the ecology of the Rockies, white pine needles, cedar wood, and wild lavender. Inspired by our family vacations in the Rockies, this crisp, refreshing, woodsy scent brings the mountains and valleys of Rocky Mountain National Park right into your home.
- Crackling, Hard Wood Wick.
- 100% Premium Natural Soy Wax.
- Organic, eco-friendly, vegan, & recyclable.
- Petroleum, Phthalate, Lead, & GMO free.
- Ethically sourced & produced.
- Hand poured in Oakland, CA.
Approximate burn time (hours):
- 4 oz Traveler Tin / 20-25
- 8 oz Amber Glass Jar / 50-55
- 16 oz Amber Glass Jar / 85-90
5% of your purchase is donated to the National Park Foundation!