Fragrances: Balsam & Cedar Wood + Midwestern Spice + Lemongrass + Sage
This scent is a unique blend of Midwestern Grasses/Spices, Balsam & Cedarwood, and a touch of prairie floral aromas, that reminds us of home back in Kansas. In the Flint Hills of the homeland, you can catch a hint of limestone among floral and wood in a fresh breeze. A custom house scent created by our founder, inspired from the backwoods of a Kansas wheat farm where he was raised. Try this best-seller, you’ll love it.
- Crackling, Hard Wood Wick.
- 100% Premium Natural Coconut Wax.
- Organic, eco-friendly, vegan, & recyclable.
- Petroleum, Phthalate, Lead, & GMO free.
- Ethically sourced & produced.
- Hand-poured in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Approximate burn time (hours):
- 4 oz Traveler Tin / 20-25
- 8 oz Amber Glass Jar / 50-55
- 16 oz Amber Glass Jar / 85-90
5% of your purchase is donated to the National Park Foundation!