Fragrances: White Birch Bark + Balsam Fir Needle + Blueberries
Our Acadia National Park candle is a uniquely smooth, woodsy scent, with a touch of sweet. Inspired by our 2019 visit to Maine & Acadia National Park, the area is dominated by birch, pine, and balsam fir trees. Their aroma permeates the air throughout the park. The locals grow blueberries here, as the region’s cool coastal climate fosters ideal conditions. Bringing Acadia National park right into your home, this candle is one-of-a-kind, and certain to please those who enjoy a sweet, woodsy aroma.
- Crackling, Hard Wood Wick.
- 100% Premium Natural Coconut Wax.
- Organic, eco-friendly, vegan, & recyclable.
- Petroleum, Phthalate, Lead, & GMO free.
- Ethically sourced & produced.
- Hand-poured in South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Approximate burn time (hours):
- 4 oz Traveler Tin / 20-25
- 8 oz Amber Glass Jar / 50-55
- 16 oz Amber Glass Jar / 85-90
5% of your purchase is donated to the National Park Foundation!