Fragrances: White Pine Needle + Cedarwood + Wild Lavender
This Rocky Mountain National Park candle is a one-of-a-kind blend of conifers natural to the ecology of the Rockies, white pine needles, and cedarwood, and is rounded out with wild lavender. Inspired by our family vacations & hiking in the Rockies, this crisp, refreshing, woodsy scent brings the mountains and valleys of Rocky Mountain National Park right into your home. If you love lavender or pine, this candle is for you!
- Crackling, Hard Wood Wick.
- 100% Premium Natural Coconut Wax.
- Organic, eco-friendly, vegan, & recyclable.
- Petroleum, Phthalate, Lead, & GMO free.
- Ethically sourced & produced.
- Hand-poured in South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Approximate burn time (hours):
- 4 oz Traveler Tin / 20-25
- 8 oz Amber Glass Jar / 50-55
- 16 oz Amber Glass Jar / 85-90
5% of your purchase is donated to the National Park Foundation!