Fragrances: Mountain Spring + Cedar Wood + Patchouli + Musky Cider
Our house Denali candle blend combines Cedar with a touch of Musky Cider, patchouli, and Mountain Spring perfectly to bring the fragrance of Mount Denali into your home. Denali National Park is one of America’s greatest treasures and is home to the tallest mountain in North America, Mount Denali. Towering at 20,310′, she commands the respect of the region and overlooks 6 million acres of natural wilderness. The lower valley hiking trails feature a wonderfully refreshing scent that hints of the balsam fir, aspen, black spruce, and other various trees that grow in the region. Along with a sprawling network of meltwater mount streams, the taiga valley floor gives way to a floral dance every spring.
- Crackling, Hard Wood Wick.
- 100% Premium Natural Coconut Wax.
- Organic, eco-friendly, vegan, & recyclable.
- Petroleum, Phthalate, Lead, & GMO free.
- Ethically sourced & produced.
- Hand-poured in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Approximate burn time (hours):
- 4 oz Traveler Tin / 20-25
- 8 oz Amber Glass Jar / 50-55
- 16 oz Amber Glass Jar / 85-90
5% of your purchase is donated to the National Park Foundation!